Saturday, June 18, 2011

Henry's Luncheon

Leslie, Carol, Erinn, and Casey were so sweet and hosted a little luncheon for me. It was so detail-oriented and just the cutest thing ever. Leslie and I are really in to tablescapes and this one could no be beat! Each table had burlap with white muslin on it. They scattered buttons on each table with wonderful green plants. Each person got to take home a little plant that said "Please pray for Henry William Lewis." I just loved it!



The most adorable wreath ever.



The cutest favor ever!




Casey was an excellent hostess!


They even wrapped the napkins with fabric, raffia, and rosemary. The menu was excellent: a Trio of salads!
Merideth, Margaret, Leigh, Erinn, Leslie, me, Casey, Ann, and Megan


Mom, Carol, Janine, and Carolyn


I wish this picture would have turned out better...cute little petits fours. Henry's initials are on them!


I am so glad that Merideth brought Molly!


I was able to wear a dress that I wore to my engagement party luau back in 2007. I am glad it worked as a maternity dress.


The pregnant couch...Margaret, Leigh, and Casey


I love this burp cloth!


Mom got me a fun goody bag of essentials!




The hostesses got me a Nap Nanny! Yippee! I heard these are a dream for newborns.


The pregnant couch again with me on there!


Mom and me


Merideth, Molly, and me


Leslie, me, Erinn, Casey, and Carol (the hostesses with the mostesses)


Carolyn, me, and Janine (Nana)


Casey, Leslie, me, and Erinn


Leslie, me, and my 8 foot wide face

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the picture of you and Leslie at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute luncheon! I love all the details & that take home little plant is such a great idea! So exciting that he will be here soon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im one of Leslie's friends and all she can talk about is the shower! I love the decorations and can't wait to see the new addition to the family! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...