Wednesday, June 29, 2011

33 weeks!





Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of baby: It is looking like he weighs 3 lb 11 oz right now.  They said that he will be a little on the small side.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained lots.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity bottoms...I still wear a few regular tops because I like tight fitting things over flowy.

Gender: A beautiful boy! His name will be Henry William.

Movement: He is moving more and more every day.  He is head down now.

Sleep: I sleep really well except for the bathroom breaks and tailbone/hip pain.  

What I miss: sleeping on my back

Cravings: fruit, ice cream, and cold things

Symptoms: I am still having some pain in my tail-bone and hips and I am really tired.  I just don't feel rested.  I guess this is God's way of preparing me for what is to come.

Best Moment this week: getting baby clothes washed and sorted and getting Henry's baby blanket made by the fabulous Connie Aclin!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Did you do pictures like this when you were pregnant with Bennett?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see that sweet baby boy! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...