Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Circus Circus!

Dad had the great idea to take us all to the circus on Saturday.  We had such a fun time!  After reading Water for Elephants and seeing the movie...it was fun to make references to it.  There was actually a blonde that reminded me a lot of Marlena (a character in the book).  I loved seeing Bennett's reactions to all of the acts.  His favorite was the motor cycle tight rope and the motor cycles in the big ball.  A couple of things scared him, though.  He got nervous when people were up really high and would do things that looked like they might fall.  He did not love that.  All in all it was a fun day at the circus!


Bennett, Pops, and Carolyn

yippee!  Almost time for the circus!

My boys were excited!

In order to protect the performers both human and animal, no flash photography was allowed.    My pictures are not that great!

We had no idea until Saturday morning that the Montgomerys were going...they were even in our section.  These boys loved their $10 sno-cones.

mmmmm!  And sno-cone juice came out of his clothes!

Pops, Bennett, and me

me/B, and Mason/Casey

Fun horses!

Bennett was saying "Oh wow!"

2 comments:

  1. $10.00 snow-cones?? Dear Gosh, I'm going to be the Mom that makes their kids share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe fun! My mother in law called last minute & took Anna on Saturday. She said she did so good & loved it...She also got one of those $10 sno cones, but she said it kept her still for a long time..LOL...I'm not super thrilled about the creepy clown cup in my cabinet now though! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...