Monday, June 13, 2011

Visit with Aunt Cloie

We had a fun morning over at Aunt Cloie's house.  We brought lunch out to her because she recently broke her arm.  Aunt Cloie is the sweetest thing ever.  She has always made me feel special at every event in my life.  She sort of stepped in to be a surrogate grandmother for me after my grandma (her sister) passed away.  She came to my college graduation party in Ruston and even Bennett's 1st birthday party.  I love Aunt Cloie!


Bennett had a great time looking at the lake with Pops.

He thought the binoculars were so cool!

He was checking on her to make sure her arm was OK.

Bennett sort of entertained us with the toys she had.  She said she didn't even know where this fun toy came from!


Me, Bennett, Aunt Cloie, and Dad

1 comment:

  1. Love that family picture. Your dad looks great! I hope aunt Cloie's arm gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...