Friday, June 17, 2011

Dallas in a day

We got up bright and early and headed to Dallas today.  Dad bought a new car and got a way better deal on it in Dallas than any place would give him in Shreveport.  My dad has always wanted to get a nice car and I am so glad that he is treating himself after basically going through hell and back.  He has felt like crap and never complained.  So glad he did this for himself!

Dad, B, and me

On our way home, we stopped in Tyler at Holly Tree to meet Don and Ann.  Don is my dad's cousin and they are pretty close.  They invited us for dinner.  I was excited to eat with them, but Bennett was a Holy Terror.  He was so good the entire day with being confined for close to 7 hours in a car seat and another couple in a stroller.  He was ready to play when we arrived in Tyler.  We were there for maybe 1 hour and he had 2 dirty diapers, threw a baby wipe across the table onto Ann's plate, and blew bubbles in his milk that went every where.  We were ready to go home after this nonsense!
Dad, Don, Ann, me looking huge, and B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...