Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bennett-isms

Bennett came up to me on 6/15/11 and said "I love you, Mommy" without being prompted.  It was the sweetest thing and I love how he just said it without me saying it first.  I will never forget it!

Bennett likes to ask "What you doing?"  We can be driving and just wants to know.  I say "driving."  He asks all the time no matter what we are doing.

A couple days ago I took him to the doctor for a few things.  I was talking to our new pediatrician about him.  When we got home later Bennett said "a bug bite my weenie, I need a band-aid!"  ha!  This is true, however we did not use the band-aid approach.

Another weenie story: Bennett was in the bathroom with me and said "Where's yours weenie?"  I had to let him know that those are just for boys.  No more baths with Mommy!

He always uses the word "yours" instead of "your."  I think it is adorable.  For instance "I want to share yours pillow."

When I say "What is the magic word?"  Bennett will say "please magic word _______ (insert whatever he wants)"  Example: he wants candy: "Please magic word candy?"  If he really wants something he will say "please magic word mickey mouse" or "meeska mouska mickey mouse"  because Mickey always says  "say the magic words!"

Bennett has been saying "haha doodie bear."  We have no idea where he got this.  It is hilarious, but we don't know where he got it!


2 comments:

  1. cuteness! I love to hear what little ones come up with!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...