Thursday, June 16, 2011

SS girls night

We had a great time at our Sunday school girls night!  Casey hosted us for a fun evening of food and fellowship.  We got to find out the person that had been praying for us, too!  My person was Erinn.  She was the one that left the Reese's on my front door step.  She even had a little gift for me to "reveal" herself!"  It was so much fun!!  We drew names again and will find out in July when Molly hosts us.  Yippee for fun girly things!

I was so excited about my sweet tea!  It is one of my favorite drinks!

Fun chit chatting!
The food does NOT disappoint.  I made these awesome cupcakes.
Erinn, Molly, me, and Emily

Front: Casey, Jennifer, Megan, Erinn, Molly
Back: Emily, me, Heather, Emily, Catherine, Jennifer, Leigh, and Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes were SO good! Wish I would have eaten another one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...