Thursday, June 3, 2010

Twin Cities Company Picnic

Neil works for an awesome company. We are so fortunate that he has found a job where he can reach his potential and that actually has room for growth. They had a totally fun family friendly company picnic today. They had a kickball tournament, pie eating contest, jump house, dunking booth, water slide, and food! It was really awesome.

Bennett had a great time. Mason is so sweet and loves to give kisses. Bennett didn't really know what to think. We love sweet Mason!

Sean loves Bennett. He plays with him anytime he sees him. That's the kickball tournament going on in the back.

Here is Neil and his teammate Patrick.

I love this one of Derrick sort of dancing while kicking the ball. ha!

Doesn't it look like a big carnival?

Here comes Andrew to third base.

Bennett and Mason had the best time playing with the ball.

Derrick and Sydney.

I love this picture of Bennett in the middle of this group of guys. He is one cool dude!

Bennett LOVES to throw the ball...any ball. He would play catch 24 hours a day. He never gets bored with it.

Here are Casey and Mason dunking Matthew (Mason's dad and Casey's husband).

Here is Neil getting ready to be dunked. I threw 2 balls to dunk him, but I am not too athletic. I missed both times.

Sean ran Bennett over and dunked him. It is blurry, but you can see Neil's hand up in the air.

And of course...a family photo.
It was a fun day! I hope they have one next month!

5 comments:

  1. Bennett is a cool dude. I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you ask Patrick if I can borrow his sleeveless orange shirt?? I would really be jazzed if I could!
    Bennett looks so cute in the "huddle"

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! We know the Palmers! How funny of that picture of Derrick! What a small world! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! Looks like Bennett had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least in that pic Bennett doesn't look scared that Mason is trying to kiss him! ha! Love the one of him in the huddle and the ones of him and Sean. It was such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...