Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shuqualak Farms

We had the best time at the blueberry farm today. I was a little worried that Bennett would not understand how to pick the blueberries and blackberries and put them in the bucket. He did a great job, though. At one point, he had about 15 blackberries in his bucket but saw a stick and dropped all of them. The best part of the day was the end when we all had the blueberry popsicles. Those things were fabulous and I haven't been able to stop thinking about them.




We met Erinn/Georgia, Jenny/Georgia/Garrett, and Celeste/Andrew. We couldn't stay for a group photo because Bennett was having a meltdown and I had to get to Ruston for class.

Mmmmmm...


We would definitely go back to the blueberry farm. It was a lot of fun and not too far away.

1 comment:

  1. Bennett loves those berries. Funny that I am commenting and you are in the same house as me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...