Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Official Day of Summer

Today was the day that made teaching worth it. While everyone else was going back to work, I was still asleep. I got to stay in the bed until 8 am! Amazing. We have had a relaxed day. I am thinking about making out a schedule for what we will do each day, but I don't really feel like it. I am trying to enjoy my 3 day break before I start driving to Ruston for class.

This morning we got up and had a little breakfast. The Broadmoor library has a free story-time every Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 and 11. This is so great to me because it is a great way to get out of the heat and learn something. The official story time didn't start until next week so we just made our own story time. We got to see our friends, too.


After story time, we met Pops at Chick-fil-a for lunch. Pops is always glad to see his favorite boy any time of the day.

Amy had the privilege of babysitting Annabella so we met them at the splash park. Annabella loved "Baby Bennett." She was so helpful to pick him up and drag him to the water. She really wanted him to play with her. Bennett was really interested in picking up sticks and rocks.

"Come on Bennett!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...