Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Ruston Day

Every Tuesday and Thursday for 6 weeks I will be traveling to Ruston with Bennett for class. Nana is so sweet to keep him for me while I go to class. We met the family at 102 a Bistro for lunch.

Here we have Richard, Bennett, and Nana.

Happy Bennett and Nana!

Rebecca, Richard, Janine, Bennett, me, and Kelly. I teach with Kelly at CSHS and we are taking the same class. It has been so nice to have someone to ride with us. She is a great helper in the car with a screaming boy!

After class, we got to the house to pick up Bennett. We were surprised to see Mamaw and Papaw (Janine's parents) there. They came over to see Bennett. Apparently he was a total ham the entire time they were there.


We had to get one picture on Bennett's special chair before we left.
I found out today at class that I only have to drive over to Ruston 6 more times! The teacher is giving us 3 non face to face class meetings. Yay! Too bad I have a 15 page 15 source paper to write for this class.

1 comment:

  1. All of the classes will be over with before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...