Monday, June 21, 2010

Just another Monday

We got up and headed to the gym. I went to a class called BodyBlast. That thing almost killed me. The worst part is that all the people know what to do and I looked like a fool. A lot of times I was moving the wrong leg or arm. I also didn't have the correct equipment because no one tells you what you need. I was the obvious new person there! At least I was burning calories while laughing at myself. I think Amy would have enjoyed watching my clumsy self. After class, we headed to Best Buy to exchange my camera bag. I needed a bigger one and one that can be monogrammed. I realize that is an important reason in protecting my camera.

I was excited that we got to meet Neil, Uncle Andrew, Hunter, and Brad for lunch. We tried out the Another Broken Egg Cafe. It was really good. They have a good looking menu. I can't wait to go for breakfast and try the "Banana's Foster" Pancakes. It sounds totally fab and healthy.

This afternoon, I put Bennett down for a nap and got to work on household and school work. And Blogging! We went to swim with Leigh and Drew, too. Here are a couple of pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...