Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday

My teacher cancelled class today. I was overjoyed. When Bennett went down for his nap I had to get serious and do some school work. I had 2 tests online and 10 discussions boards to do. Whew...I am glad that is over. After his nap, I was a baking machine. We are having a shower for Erinn on Saturday and I made and iced about 100 cookies for the favors. Will post pictures later.

Since we were out of town on Bennett's 18 month 'birthday' we went to the doctor today. We just wanted to make sure he is doing as great as we think he is.

First things first... I got a photo of him standing on the scales like a big boy. This was the second time he got to do this. Not a baby anymore. He weighs 26 pounds (50th percentile).


We got there and stripped him down and of course he was playing in every drawer and running around the room.

He loves the tongue depressors. "What am I going to do with there?"

"I guess I will stick them in my belly button!"
Stats:
Head: 19 inches (50th percentile)
Length: 31 inches (25th percentile)
Weight: 26pounds (50th percentile)


Here we have Bennett and his pediatrician, Dr. Cockrell. He had just given her kisses. She let him play with her light and he loved that.

5 comments:

  1. we just switched to dr. cockrell and love her! glad bennett checked out well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I saw you walking up the pediatrician's office! We were on the dreaded sick side. I kept trying to peek over and see if that was you while you were checking in but the big fan was in my way. Glad he is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love MC Pediatrics!! That pic of Bennett with the depressors in his belly button is TOO FUNNY!!

    Question for you...do you use Royal Icing for the cookies or some other wonderful icing recipe??? I need to make some Dr. Seuss inspired cookies for Hudson's birthday next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bennett in just his diaper and sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know, not all kids his age will stand on the big scale! some are too scared. he truly is a big boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...