Friday, June 18, 2010

Swimming and Baking

We had swimming this morning. There are 6 kids per class and only 3 came today. It was like we had a private lesson! Pops came and watched Bennett swim today. I was glad he was there to take some pictures even though he may or may not have looked through the flash instead of the view finder. I think they turned out cute. Thanks Dad!

Here we are doing the "cuckoo clock" song.

Here we are practicing kicking. Bennett will not kick. I guess I just need to really work with him whenever we go to a pool.

He is great at his wall skills. He is practicing the elbow, elbow, tummy, knee, knee technique for getting out of the pool. He also loves to do monkey hands and knock down the turtles. (Thanks for the bathing suit Amy it's your old lifeguard one)


Since I had tons to do to get ready for tomorrow...I took Bennett to daycare for the day. He was excited to see his teacher and his friends. He was saying Rora, Rora (Aurora) today. I think he was glad to see her. Here's Mrs. Lyne and Bennett. Today was donuts with dad day in honor of Father's Day. I had no idea until I pulled up and saw all of the cars. I also had on my swimsuit, wet hair, and coverup. I was looking pretty classy on donuts with dad day. I felt bad because we didn't know about it and his daddy wasn't there. I guess he can go next year.

After I left daycare, Casey, Leslie, and Kelsey came over to create the favors and cupcakes. I will post pictures to show how we made these plain old cupcakes into something fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day....wonder if we will see you at a restaurant on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how those cupcakes turn out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...