Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hooray for Father's Day!

We had a great Father's Day at our house. It was almost like Christmas for Neil. I usually have a hard time thinking of what to get him for different occasions, but this one was a breeze. I don't have any pictures just yet because all of the parts are not in, but he received a seat for Bennett installed on the back of his bike. I can't wait for them to get to use it. The place installed everything and when I picked it up on Saturday, they said they didn't have the harness for the seat. Wonk wah.... Oh well, I am sure they will get plenty of use out of it.

It was our Sunday to work in coffee corner this morning at church. We had to be there at 9 to get everything ready. They always do a special Father's Day slideshow with pictures you submit. This is the one I submitted for my boys:

We were bad and skipped church and headed home before lunch. We got all loaded up and headed to the Windrush Grill. This was Bennett 5 minutes before we pulled up to the restaurant.

This is what Bennett made for Daddy at school on Friday.

This was Bennett's foot when I picked him up from daycare. Blue foot!

We were so glad that Richard, Janine, Rebecca, Dad, and Carolyn joined us for lunch. We had a nice time. It seemed like we were there forever, though. I made reservations last week and our table was not ready. That is hard for a family with an 18 month old. We need to have him in his seat and contained right when we get to a restaurant.

Since Neil only wears Polo now...he was excited about this white one my dad got for him. I am so excited that Neil has made the "switch" to Polo instead of all other brands besides Polo. He always said that Polo was "cult wear." Welcome to the cult, Neil!!! Only took 29 years.

Dad got this book from my brother. Nelson Demille is my dads favorite author.

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

We came home and tried to put Bennett down for a nap. He was not having it because of that 5 minutes he had in the car. He was being so sweet and giving everyone kisses.

He will come up to you and say "mmmmmmm." And after the kiss he will say "Muahhhh!"

So sweet to give Nana kisses!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the Father's day photos. I can't believe Neil never wore Polos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...