Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Monday

I am loving staying at home this Summer. I get so much done! Bennett has been waking up between 8-8:30 every morning. I love it. I usually get up, stretch, get dressed, and get him changed. We are usually out the door on our way to the gym by 9:15. They have a really great deal at the gym for only $95 for the whole Summer and they keep your child for free!

Today, we went to lunch with Daddy and Leslie at my favorite place, Biscotti's. After, I brought Bennett home and he went down for a 3 hour nap! I have to admit that I was a little bored after I got all of my stuff done. I organized some of the kitchen drawers, got caught up on the laundry, played a little words with friends, and returned some e-mails. Aunt Rebecca came in town this afternoon so we all went to dinner at Country Tavern.

Here is my sweetest cutest.

Giving Daddy a high five.

Here we are...Bennett, Neil, Beck, Rebecca, Chris, Chris' parents, Andrew, and me. I like how I got all dressed up for the dinner.

This is just weird.

Andrew and Bennett had a great time running up and down the wheelchair ramp.
Yay!

3 comments:

  1. That outfit is sweet. Is that a SK shirt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you for going to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....that first picture of Bennett is the sweetest! He looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...