Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fun Wednesday

We have swim lessons every Wednesday and Friday this month. It is a lot of fun for both of us. I think Bennett is really enjoying the class.

After swimming and getting ready, we headed to Fairfield to meet Amy and Ashley for lunch. It was great getting to catch up with Ashley. We were surprised to see my brother there, too.


We came home from lunch and Bennett took a long nap. We have our fun play group each Wednesday at a different persons house. Jenny has 19 month old twins and a 12 year old. She went all out for us. She had a bounce house, 2 pools, and a little car ramp thing. It was a lot of fun in the sun. Bennett was the only kid wearing a swim diaper without a bathing suit. I dropped the ball and had his in the washer when it was time to go for a swim. Oh well. I called him my little WT baby!

He was having the best time blowing bubbles in the water.

Bennett and Shep

Mason is such a little fish! He even knows how to kick his little legs!

Bennett and Caroline jumping. Caroline is Shep's little sister.

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...