Friday, June 25, 2010

In the Big D and I mean Dallas

Leslie picked me up at 6 am and we headed to Dallas to meet Sister Leone Knowles and Leah. We walked around at the Total Home and Gift Market at the World Trade Center in Dallas. It was really neat to walk around that place all day. I saw a lot of 'inspiration' pieces for my home update. I am wanting to update my decor soon. Neil isn't into it, but I am! I am going to go for a fresh look. I want it to be airy and bright. I am getting tired of the stuff now. Here we are at the market.

Anyway, after the market, we headed to Anthropologie at Highland Park. Wow. We love that store! We shopped the sales and found some pretty cute things. I got a new dress and a shirt. Leslie is the one who really racked up. She got some of the cutest things ever!

Amanda took this of herself in the fitting room! Cute.

Here she is doing some shopping.
We went to Ikea after Anthro and it was awesome. I can't believe I had never been there before. Where was it when I went to college?


After shopping, we went to dinner at a fun tex-mex place called Mattito's.

Leslie, Leah, Amanda, and me

Leah was so nice to open up her home for us. It is so nice and were excited to have a place to stay. Amanda is married to Leah's cousin. I guess you could say they are cousin-in-laws!

We all got aprons with our names on them because of Messy Aprons. I love stuff like that. Here are Leslie and Amanda.

Me, Leslie, and Amanda

Cooking it up...


3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! That is a serious name tag you have for the Market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are so cute! It looks like ya'll had a blast! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting that HUGE picture of my face on your life blog. I'll use those apron pictures for the Messy Aprons blog header.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...