Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Photography Class

Neil said that if get me a new camera then I would need to take a photography class. I totally agreed and we started the search for a class. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a class to learn how to use a camera in Shreveport. We finally found a lady who would come to one of our houses and teach us. We had 8 people attend the class at Camila's house. We missed you Casey!

This is Terrie. She taught us all about shutter speed, aperture, and ISO. I feel like I am almost an expert.



This was my first try using the "blurry background." I think it turned out pretty cool. I hope I can remember how to do it again.

My favorite tip of the night was that the best time to take pictures is 1.5 hours before sunset. She said the "golden hour" has the most beautiful light of any other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...