Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Monday

Happy 29th Birthday Carrie!!!

It was back to the grind today. We didn't really have anything planned, but I just got home from my trip and we had to get things back to normal. We got up and headed to the gym. I am reading "Same Kind of Different as Me" right now and it makes the treadmill time fly by. I will finish soon and move to my next read of the summer.

We met Neil for lunch at my favorite place, Don Juan's. I love their homemade tortillas. They get me every time. Sean ended up coming with us. He loves Bennett. Neil and I think it is so sweet how our friends just love Bennett. They had a great time giving each other high 5s!

Bennett 'fed' himself 3 of these little cups of rice. To say that we left about 40 pounds of rice on the floor might be an understatement. He loved it though.

After a really long nap, Gammy took Bennett to VBS at University. Mom teaches Sunday School and it the team leader for her class. She has been taking Bennett every night. The theme is "sailing the high seas!" Here they are in matching VBS shirts. Mom said that Bennett wore his sailing cap the whole night.



While Bennett was at VBS I worked on some of my homework. These next 2 weeks are going to be so tough. I stayed up late getting only one assignment completed. I can't wait to get finished with everything so that I can enjoy my Summer.

6 comments:

  1. these are the cutest pics of Bennett and your mom!!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bennett is gettting so big! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great book! i don't recall seeing bennett but i'll look again for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of Don Juan's...I think I need to go there soon! I am almost finished with a book that I think you might like if you want to read it next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bennett going to VBS is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you finally got your home made tortillas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...