Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Totally Tuesday

I woke up this morning with a shooting pain from my neck all the way down my back. I could not get myself up without help. Thank goodness Neil was still here to help me. I called a chiropractor and went right in. I had to keep my head tilted the the right just to keep my head up! The chiro was a little help but he said my neck was as stiff as a board. I am trying to do the stretches he taught me to get someone of my movement back. It hurts!!

We went to story time at the library today. I was so glad that I didn't have to go to class and was able to take Bennett. Since I couldn't really bend my neck, I just let him play and run around in the room while I sat there. Poor parenting...I know. We met Ann/Max and Lynsie/John. Lynsie and John had to leave so we didn't get any pictures of them.


Bennett loved the shakers!

This was my attempt at getting the boys together for a photo.


This is what our boys were doing during story time. They were playing with the blinds. I was in too much pain to argue.

After story time, we went to the craft area. They were to color little fish bowls with markers. Markers. Bennett had blue marker all over his arm in about 1.2 seconds. We think we will stick with crayons for a while.

Max and Bennett were not having the whole sitting in a chair thing. They were both climbing on the table before we could blink.

After the library, we headed to Chick-fil-a with the Burfords. Bennett ran around the whole place like a wild man. We came home, he went down for a nap, I put a roast in the crock-pot, and I am trying to do some work. I have too many distractions at home. I try to find 20 other things rather than sit down and type article critiques.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Did the chiro say what happened to your neck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your neck! :-( I'm going to try to take Anna to storytime too soon! She is the wild one running around too all the time, so don't feel bad! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I promise we'll stay!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...