Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Randomness

Here are a bunch of random pictures from my phone.

Bennett was taking pictures with my phone...these are his superhero crocs
Bennett and me waving my Union Jack flag during the London Olympic opening ceremonies.  I got this flag at a parade in London in 2004 when they were trying to get the bid for the 2012 Olympics.  It's funny how in 2004...2012 Olympics seemed so far away.
We've loved our weekly summer lunches with Aunt Becky.
Bennett and his swim teacher, Miss Taylor (he loved her!)
At Gymboree a couple weeks ago Bennett got something in his eye. He couldn't even open it to let me look.  He stayed this way for almost an hour.  We went to Quick Care and waited there for 30 minutes, paid co-pay, and then his eye magically opened.  I was glad he was OK, but boy was it a long afternoon!
Shopping at Kroger sure is fun!
Leslie and I with our "Back the Bid" flags

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the two of them at Kroger! Precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...