Sunday, July 29, 2012

Days 15-17 of me

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play: PASS (I don't have music on my iPod)


Day 16- Another picture of yourself
me with naan bread in Dallas

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why


The only person I would want to switch lives with for one day would be a movie star.  The only reasons are because I could just get massages all day, shop at really expensive places, be pictured in a magazine, travel to wherever I wanted that day, and basically just live a day of leisure.  If this question would have said "switch lives with forever" I would have said "no, thank you I would keep my own life because it is pretty darn good!"



1 comment:

  1. I love these posts! You look so cute with your naan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...