Friday, July 13, 2012

My Henry is 11 months old???

This was an attempt at a July patriotic photo but you can't really tell that there are stars on the background fabric.

Wow.  How did Henry get to be 11 months old?  I cannot believe that he will be 1 next month.  How did this happen?  Time has flown.  Everyone says it goes way faster with the 2nd child and they weren't lying.  What is Henry up to these days?
  • size 4 diaper
  • 9-12 month clothes and some 18 month clothes.
  • You are into more now than you were at 10 months.  You are opening cabinets and crawling in.  You even opened my drawers and pulled all my underwear out!
  • You can pretty much eat an entire Puffs can in about 2 days.  You enjoy mum mums, bits of table food, and pretty much anything we will give you.
  • You now have 2 teeth on the bottom.  Dr. Crittell says that you are going to be getting your eye teeth first...my little vampire!  I just went back and read about Bennett at 11 months and he had 6 teeth!  It's funny how much you forget.
  • You love to clap, give high fives, and have just started waving bye-bye.
  • You are such a happy baby!
  • You are "talking" and mumbling WAY more now that you have gotten tubes.  
  • You put everything in your mouth. You will find the tiniest thing and put it directly in your mouth and just go on about your business.  
  • One of your favorite things to do it to throw a ball and then fetch it.  It is so funny to watch!
  • We are working on signing the word "more" to you.  You think clapping is "more."  I am about to give up on the whole signing bit.
  • You eat 3-4 6-oz bottles a day plus baby food for breakfast and dinner.
  • You love to play with Bennett.  If Bennett is around you want to be next to him.  Your favorite place to play is his room.
  • You pinch a lot.  I know you don't know you are doing it but your tiny fingers are so grabby...it hurts!
  • You've only stood on your own 1 time and it was for about 5 seconds.  You don't like to "walk" holding our hands like Bennett did.
This is how hard it is to get a picture of an 11 month old on the go boy!

Bennett had to get on the action too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Henry's fat little legs! I don't want our babies to turn a year old...maybe you're ready, but I'm NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 months...time certainly does fly. I can't wait to see what you put together for his birthday! Your little vampire is adorable. Happy 11 months Henry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...