Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 2: The meaning of my blog

The main reason I have my blog is to keep my memories and pictures organized. I was an avid scrapbooker and I have lots from high school, college, and years after. I stopped scrapbooking after I had Bennett because I realized that I didn't have 2 hours to sit down and create a couple pages with a few pictures and lots of stickers!

I decided to start blogging to keep up with our lives.I like that blogging makes me "write" down what happened because I hardly ever journaled in my scrapbooks. I always thought I'd remember everything about my boys or every detail from previous trips. That's just not reality! It makes me so happy to be able to look back and see how many teeth Bennett had at 11 months old...I would have totally not known he had 6! So anyway, I blog to scrapbook our lives and so far I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 4 blogging years. Now, I print my blog into hard back books each year. I hope my boys treasure these books of memories when they get older.

I got the name of my blog Louisiana Livin' from my cousin, Abbie's blog. I just couldn't come up with a cool blog name. At the time she lived in Louisville and her blog was called Louisville Living. I asked her if I could borrow it and mine became Louisiana Livin'. Not real profound it's just how it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...