Monday, July 23, 2012

Days 9, 10, and 11

Day 9: Something I am proud of from the last few days:

  • I am proud that Neil and I got a night away to celebrate Erinn's birthday. 
  • I am proud that I have not missed 1 Monday Bible study session this summer. 
  • I am proud that I've gotten us unpacked, clothes washed, and meat thawed for dinner tonight.


Day 10: Songs I listen to: I pretty much listen to K-LOVE the entire time I am in the car.  I sometimes change it to country music.  I don't really ever download music unless it is for my classroom.  I'm not one of those people that has headphones plugged into their iPhone at all times.  In fact, I have never plugged headphones into it!  I have also never used an iPod.

Day 11: Another picture of me and my friends:
 
My 30th birthday celebration

1 comment:

  1. I love that you haven't missed Bible study all summer... I need to start going!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...