Saturday, July 7, 2012

Phone Dump

Both of our computers have been in the shop for a week so that's why I've been MIA around the blog. Bennett decided to jump on my laptop while we were in Charleston so it was just falling apart. I'm having all the data moved to Neil's laptop which will now become my laptop!

So, here are a bunch of pictures from my phone.

Bennett loves to have Henry in his bed!
Maddie and Bennett making mini pizzas
Bennett getting to FaceTime with Mason


Henry and our neighbor, Aiden
Erinn's 30th birthday dinner
Neil and me celebrating Erin's birthday
Brown, Briggs, Georgia, and Bennett eating donuts for Erinn's birthday breakfast
My aunt sent me this picture of my grandfather and his siblings in Oneonta, AL.  It said "Happy 4th from the French kids!"
Alex (our neighbor) and Bennett making cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...