Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Totally Awesome Date Night

We have a local art museum that brings in various exhibits.  They have mini golf going on right now.  They had several local artists create and build different holes for the course.  We happened to go during mini golf happy hour and had a great time.  It was totally different than what we would normally do and it was a lot of fun.  You should go on a date there but you have to go before August.


One of the highlights was that both of us made a hole in one on the same hole!  I got to sign our names on the  "Hole-in-Ones" poster.  I pretty much started jumping up and down when we both made them and Neil had to bring me back down to earth by saying "this isn't the PGA!" It doesn't take much to excite me.


After mini golf, we met some friends at Country Tavern.  We had some friends in from Atlanta with their new baby so it was fun to meet up.  It was a total impromptu gathering but turned out to be bigger than I thought.  

Megan and her Baby Henry (love that name)

Danny/Megan, Mallory/Heath, me/Neil, Emily/James, and Kyle sans Lindsey who we totes wish would have been there

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Date Night! Now I wanna play mini golf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! What museum is that? I love putt-putt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I would have totally been jumping up and down for a hole in one too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...