Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sky VBS

Since Bennett is 3 and potty-trained he was able to attend Vacation Bible School.  VBS was always one of my favorite summer activities so I was thrilled that Bennett got to go.  I opted not to help this year and I felt guilty everyday for leaving him and not helping.  It also felt really good to go and do things with just Henry though.  

Bennett came home everyday singing: 
"You don't have to be the strongest, you don't have to hold your breath the longest, you don't have to be a star...YOU, YOU, YOU can trust God!" 
 He was loving his songs and I was too!

Drew and Bennett on the last day
Bennett loved his teacher!  She has 3 year old twins and guess who was in her lap? Bennett! We loved Mrs. Lauri.
Me and my big boy!
B and B
Yay!  I am so glad Bennett loved VBS.  We will be going to 2 next year.  Yesssssssss.

1 comment:

  1. Bennett looks like he had the best time. Your boy is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...