Monday, July 30, 2012

Please pray...

Dear friends and family...

Please pray for my friend, Fiona.  She is the sweetest person with the biggest faith in God ever.  She collapsed 2 weeks ago and was later diagnosed with a brain tumor.  She just had her first sweet baby boy, Zachary four months ago.  I just can't get her off my mind and I thought if only 2 people saw this that would be more people praying that if I didn't post this.  Please pray for a miracle..I believe in them!

I met Fiona at Bible study a few years ago before I was married.  She is from Australia and married a guy in the air force.  They lived here while he was stationed at Barksdale.  I still have the recipe and letter she gave me at my recipe kitchen shower. They moved to Germany for two years and are now in Virginia.  What a cool, jet-setting life they lead.  Fiona is one of the neatest people I know.  She always has a smile on her face and has the nicest things to say.

Check out her story here:  http://zevandfi.blogspot.com/

Love you Fiona!

5 comments:

  1. Just lifted her up in prayer for a complete healing. We serve a mighty God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement friend. I love you. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this. The power of prayer is a mighty thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so scary! Will be praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for her....Went and read her blog. and will add it to my sidebar.....Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...