Monday, July 2, 2012

Ear tubes, walking pneumonia, and strep throat Oh, my!

We are just falling apart around here. Henry had tubes placed on Thursday. We went to the doctor for Bennett on Saturday and found out he has walking pneumonia. On Sunday I went to quick care and found out I had strep throat.

Bennett showed basically no signs of anything wrong except for a cough. He was behaving normally even jumping of the diving board the day before. I decided to take him in for piece of mind and I'm so glad I did. She said he was wheezing and had stuff in his left lung. Poor baby! We were all shocked by his diagnosis.

I woke up Sunday morning and couldn't swallow without severe pain.

Sunday I just maxed and relaxed. I literally could not get myself out of bed or off the couch. I was cold all day. It just surprised me how bad strep actually knocked me on my butt because I'm usually a get up and go type person. No lounging for me.

Around 1pm on Sunday Neil said "I don't know how you do it with the boys all day everyday I'm about to go insane!"

Here's to hoping we are all feeling 100% ASAP!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you and Bennett are sick - hope you both get to feeling better soon!
    ...but...Neil's comment sure is the silver lining! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness, that's all terrible. hope y'all have speedy recoveries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope ya'll get better soon! Anna & Abram both had walking pneumonia this past winter & it wore me out! Breathing treatments, medicines, etc. Ahh! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...