Thursday, August 2, 2012

Days 18-20 of me (you sick of me yet???)

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have: these are in no particular order

  • learn more of the Bible
  • to work part-time
  • go to all of boys' parties/events
  • take a trip with just Neil and me
  • make a "date night" bucket list
  • finish decorating my bedroom
  • get my classroom finished in time for school


Day19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them: 

  • Linz and it's for obvious reasons...it is a shortened version of my name 
  • Awesome and it's also for obvious reasons although I can't even remember anyone but myself calling me it.



Day 20- Someone you see yourself being with in the future: Hands down...NEIL. period.

1 comment:

  1. I love these posts! I'm ready to hear your date night list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...