Monday, August 20, 2012

Henry enjoying his 1st birthday party!


ohhhh so cute!  He was ticked when we took the cake away!

Henry and Pops

Trying to walk with his new walker

Happy boy!


He was seriously ready for cake.


All of us wishing Hen a happy birthday.

There's the home ec teacher cutting the cake!

Nana and Hen

cake high-5

me and Amy

All of us in our themed clothing.  Dad had a snail, Andrew had a frog, Bennett had a frog, Neil had a puppy dog and I am in snails.

This was the best photo of our family.

Henry was loving all his new gifts!
I think opening presents at a one year old's party is really for the older kids.  All of the kids had a blast tearing into Henry's presents.  It was such a fun party.  I am so glad I had all the help I did or I would have never gotten the whole thing done.



It was so much fun...I had to do 5 posts to get all the details blogged!

More party details are herehere, and here and here.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the birthday posts! Henry looks so excited for that cake. I would be too because it looks so fabulous. Great party planning friend!

    Random question...are you going to post any pictures of your new classroom??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry's party was so cute! I will be having Luke's first birthday party in October and feel like I need to start planning now. I love Henry's outfit, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...