Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dallas Market Trip

Rebecca picked me up last Friday and we headed to Dallas for market.  I've been wanting to go with Neil's dad to market for probably 10 years.  It has just never worked out for me to be able to go, it's fallen through, etc. etc. etc.  Well I decided that I was making it happen this time!  Luckily, Leslie lives in Dallas and so we had a posh place to stay.  I am just loving having Leslie in Dallas...I miss her, but I have a totally fun place to stay.

We arrived, changed clothes, and went to dinner.  Leslie chose a fun little Italian place.  We had "Italchos" which are Italian nachos made with whatever you want to add to them...they were delicious!
Rebecca, me, and Leslie
We slept in until 8:15 on Saturday morning and it was oh so nice.  Leslie made me some tea and brought it to me and I just felt like I was staying at the Ritz.  She really knows how to be a hostess.
love this!
Leslie had a bunch of errands to run and a few things that she needed to do so Rebecca and I went and met her parents at their hotel.  She changed her mind and decided to not go to market so it was just Richard and me.  We went and met Stacy and Paula (the buyers for the store).  Our first stop was a showroom with colored jeans.  I got to try on a few pair and was loving it.  I was so excited to go with a store and with people that could purchase items!

Richard and me in front of the WTC

We stayed at market for about 5 hours and picked out so much cute stuff. I was loving it.  This was one of my favorite things we chose:

Can't wait to get this one!

Janine and Rebecca picked us up about 3 and we headed to Crate & Barrel and Central Market.  Leslie met us there so we rode home with her to get ready for our dinner reservation.  Janine and Richard were using the Dallas trip as work and pleasure.  We celebrated their 36th wedding anniversary at Javier's.  I was so glad they included us in their celebration!


Happy 36th Richard and Janine!

me, Leslie, Richie, Janine, and Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Did you get anything??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun having you stay in the Big D! I always love having you here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...