Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy 1st birthday to Henry!




Here is Henry through his first year:

How is my Henry already a 1 year old?  I just don't understand how fast time can fly!  It seems like yesterday we were welcoming him into the world.  I will say that Henry is a lot more babyish than Bennett was at age 1.  They are two different boys!

What are you up to these days?
  • Size 4 diaper
  • You are wearing sizes 12-18 month clothes.
  • You have never worn shoes.  I think I might need to put some on you soon.
  • You eat pretty much anything we put in front of you.  You want to feed yourself.  If we try to spoon feed you grab the food off the spoon or throw a fit until we let you do it yourself.
  • You LOVE to be held.  Sometimes you cry if you are put down.  You tend to raise your arms up when an adult walks by signaling them to pick you up.
  • We quit the bottle with you cold turkey.  No more bottles after you turn 1 in this house.  I hope we can keep it up.
  • You have your two bottom teeth and 1 eye tooth coming in.  You are going to have 3 teeth soon and might look like a can opener!
  • You are standing on your own more and more.  No steps yet.
  • You received a walker for your birthday and you took off immediately when we set you next to it.  Maybe it won't be long on the walking...I'm not rushing it.
  • Your teeth have been bothering you a lot.  We know you are in pain and there is nothing we can do besides give you Advil every once in a while.  We hope those teeth come quick.
  • You say "mamamamama" it melts my heart!
Henry, you are such a sweet, happy, adorable boy.  You smile all the time.  The sweetest thing I love is when you fall asleep right on my chest.  You love to rock and be snuggled.  I baby you a lot more than I did Bennett and that is probably why you act more babyish!  We love you so much and love watching you grow and thrive.  



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those onesie progressive pics! I wish I would have done that too! Happy Birthday Henry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...