Monday, August 27, 2012

My new classroom

 Since so many people have asked (1 person)...here are some pictures of my new classroom!  After 10 hours, 15 students, and 4 truckloads I am finally in my new room.  11 football players helped me by loading up their trucks and unloading everything in my new room.  4 Z-club girls helped create my bulletin boards, cleaned, and got me organized. It was a huge task but we did it.  I am so glad to have such a big room with space to move around.  The only thing that is hard is that I go from 7:20-1:20 without a break.  It is tough but I am usually OK considering I am done after 1:20!

I think my flowers make my room so cheery.
Thanks to Neil's office I now have 3 more student computers!
I have a Smartboard right up front.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Thanks for posting. Did you make the flowers??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...