Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Henry's birthday morning

Henry woke up to a house full of people on his birthday morning.  Well he actually woke up a house full of people but what's the difference?  Anyway, we had all his new toys set up like it was Christmas morning.  I made birthday pancakes and everyone had a good time celebrating our 1 year old!

My mom bought Bennett 2 little monster trucks because she didn't want him to feel left out.  Well, what do you think is in Henry's hand in this picture?  The monster truck!  Bennett saw them and said "awwwww, I've needed these!"

Gammy gave him this water table that has a million parts.  It is going to be tons of fun once we get it put together.

Not sure about this candle

He ended up eating 2 whole pancake!  He has a healthy appetite.
After breakfast, it was time to get busy with all the birthday party details.  I had the best helpers around.  My aunt and cousins even came in town to help.  I love them and am so glad they came.

Nana/Bennett, Aunt Carolyn, Carrie, and me making snail bread sticks.


Posing with the snail bread sticks and Henry's tray!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more! Henry's water table looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture of Henry! I will post my pics on facebook asap! :) You should do the same! haha Miss my cousin! It was a short but sweet 24 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to let me know how he likes that water table. I was going to get that for Evie's birthday, but never got around to it with the move. Might be a good Christmas gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...