Saturday, August 18, 2012

Frogs, Snails, and Puppy dogs tails...that's what little boys are made of!

Here are more party pictures of Henry's 1st birthday.  More to come of my beautiful boy ripping into his cake.

Here is the food table!

Gummy snail and frog kabobs.  Thanks so much to Nana for making every single one.  They turned out so cute!

Favors and guest book

ONE for my Henry.  I meant to take his picture with these numbers...I need to do that.

Henry's first 12 months in pictures

Close-ups of the pics.  I glued the wood pieces onto close pins and then clipped them to the ribbon,

The birthday throne

kitchen table.

More party details are here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...