Thursday, August 9, 2012

Days 21-23 of me!

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

I am always happy when our families our all together.

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else?
Hmmmmm...  I know that I am different from most people in that I usually say what I am thinking and it is not hard to try to guess what is on my mind.  I can't really think of anything else...can you? I just asked Neil and he said "your attention to detail, the way I like to plan parties, the way I turn money to shit, your white teeth, and how you aren't scared to travel anywhere." 

I said "wow, wish you would have said that I was loving or something." He said "a lot of people are loving I was trying to think of things that make you different!"

Love it.

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Where do I start?  SWEETS!!! LOVE them. Get my drift?








2 comments:

  1. hahah....love Neil's quote! :) I love all of these as well! Family and FOOD! :) Love you cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil is cracking me up! Ben and I always talk about how insanely thoughtful you are!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...