Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Days 24-26 of me (I didn't forget about this!)

Day 24- A letter to your parents...I am changing this to letter to my kids and I'm skipping it now because I just can't think like this at the moment.

Day 25- What I would find in your bag:  I just looked in my purse and it would be shocking to see what is in there...totally random items.

  • hard drive to my computer (the computer guy gave it to me about 2 months ago and I've still not taken it out)
  • a #1 candle from Henry's birthday
  • lipstick/lip gloss
  • a pacifier
  • pens
  • wallet
  • gum
  • phone
  • keys

Day 26- What you think about your friends

I think my friends are fabulous.  I love being able to confide in them.  I love being able to have girl time.  I think they are great mothers.  I think they are great people.  I love having girlfriends because they just speak my language.  (Thanks for that language, Amanda!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...