Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beach Pictures

Like I've said before, I love when we all match or coordinate our outfits.  It is so fun to me!  We I decided we would wear green and navy for our pictures.  Dad got the kids the cute outfits a while back so I just added our clothes from there.  

No one was happy about the beach photos except for me.  I don't understand why anyone would not want to take beach family photos!!!  Neil said "are we really going to take these cheesy beach pictures that everyone takes??" Yes, Neil.

We got to the beach and as I was trying to find a place in front of the ocean to get our photo Neil said "people don't take their pictures with the ocean in the background, they have the dunes in the background." Excuse me Mr. Idon'tlikebeachphotosandthinktheyarecheesy I didn't realize you knew the correct way to take beach pictures.  Needless to say, it was an ordeal to take the pictures that might or might not be our Christmas card...this is important stuff people!

Anyway, we finally got the pictures and I was so happy.  

Dad loves to be in pictures with the kids and especially on the blog so he donned his green and joined in.

Dad and the boys

yay! A picture where we are all looking at the camera!!  It's the little things that make me happy!

I'm obsessed with this one!!!

Here our a few of our outtakes!

We headed to Louis Louis for dinner.  It is owned by the same people that own Red Bar in Grayton Beach.

Carolyn, Dad, B, Neil, H, and me


6 comments:

  1. i totally understand the importance of a good family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil!! Hasn't he learned by now to just do as he's told when it comes to pics! I think your photos turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for getting some good pics! i know it's not easy with 2 little ones!! i think alex and i get in a fight every time i try to get family pictures made. i was laughing at your story about neil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! We just got back from the beach and my husband had the same attitude about beach pics! I LOVE matching! We were stressed by the end of the pics! Your pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya'll are such an adorable family. love the outfits!!! glad ya'll got a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud of ALL of your boys! That one of all of you looking at the camera is PRICELESS! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...