Sunday, August 26, 2012

Action Packed Saturday

We had a whirlwind of a weekend.  I was so behind on laundry and cleaning so Friday I stayed up getting all the house stuff done.  We were all up bright and early on Saturday morning ready for our day.  We ran errands all morning, went to a birthday party that afternoon, and then James and Emily's wedding on Saturday night.  

I've been looking so forward to James and Emily's wedding since we received their invitation.  Neil's parents came over to go to it so we just made a night of it.  Her wedding was beautiful and they looked so happy.

Neil and me practicing "Chins up Lewis's"
Buteau's, Lewis's, and Lewis's
me with the bride!  Isn't her dress and veil gorgeous?
I happened to be on the phone with the babysitter when they came to take a photo.  I decided to snap this of them sharing a hotdog!  The sign said "Hotdog, they tied the knot!" cute.


Oh and when we got home at 11 pm I was limping from all my sweet dance moves.  If you know me..you know I cannot dance well.  It didn't stop me though!  It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...