Monday, August 6, 2012

A Seaside morning

During our date night we decided that we would take the morning off from the pool and head over to Seaside for a little bit.  We pulled in to the cute beachy town just in time for breakfast.  I think Seaside has to be the quaintest little town ever.  We went to Pickles for breakfast where Henry ate more French toast than Bennett.

My big boy just chillin' in Seaside

Our family.  I am so proud!  Is it weird to anyone else but Neil that I like to make us all match?  The boys have matched everyday so I thought I'd let Neil and I coordinate with them.  Neil was adamant on not matching today but when he looked at what he had clean...matching was the only alternative!

Bennett playing in the little playhouse by the beach

3 comments:

  1. You would have matching outfits while on vacation! Ben would leave me at home!!

    Loving seeing those family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that family picture. You have a great looking family!! And love that your husband goes along with you and your coordination:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...