Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break Day 8

We had an absolute lazy day today. Bennett decided to get me back on my work schedule by waking up today before 7 am. Whew...it was tough. I hope it will help me on Monday when I head back to work from Spring Break.

Gammy came over today around 10:30 to take Bennett to the park. They had a blast until noon when they came home with lunch. We had a nice lunch and then took Uncle Andrew his house-warming gift of funfetti cupcakes (his favorite). We got home and B went down for a 3 hour nap. I got a ton of class work done and typed all my lesson plans for this week. That was one productive nap!

I woke him up and headed to Old Navy because Leslie sent me a 30% off coupon. Bennett needed some jeans and shorts. I bought a couple of cardigan sweaters for myself, too. I pretty much wear one every day to work so I thought I should pick up a couple more. After Old Navy, we headed to TJ Maxx and Target. I got the cutest pair of flats at TJ Maxx!

We came home and ate dinner and I took this picture. You know it's good when you have to close your eyes to eat!

If you have ever been to my house, you know that I always have a candy jar with m&m's in it. It is usually filled with whatever season m&m's are out. I got this idea from Nancy. I used to have them in a crystal candy jar until about a month ago when Bennett decided to pull it off the shelf and let it shatter in to a million pieces. (He was not hurt.) It usually isn't within his reach, but someone accidentally left it within his reach. Hmmmmmm. Sometimes I surprise Neil with peanut butter m&m's (not his favorite). Today I finally found an acrylic shatter-proof candy jar. Yay!

2 comments:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...