Monday, March 1, 2010

Engagement Party.

Right after I got home from Canton, I had to get ready for Kyle and Lindsey's engagement party in Alexandria. I was so tired and totally did not want to make this trip. But, I was so glad that we did. It was a fun time getting to see everyone.
Neil is a groomsman and he is really excited about it.


I forgot to take a picture of the bride and groom! Oops!

Here is Clarke. He is Laurens (next picture) husband. They have Chandler Catering and can whip up anything and it will surely be great!

Here are Yitin, Lauren, and me.

Here is the groom (Kyle) with my groom (Neil).

We are getting really excited about their upcoming wedding in New Orleans!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...