Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break Day 3

Today was a good errand filled day. We started the day by having a lazy morning. It was so nice and I wish I could do it everyday. Bennett had some mandarin oranges (his favorite) while I made his oatmeal. We just sat around and played. I had to hurry and get in the shower for my dentist appointment at 10. I made it to the dentist around 10:20 and they said I was too late to be seen. I delivered some clothes to my friends who bought them from the Just Ducky show I had in January. I met Leslie, Erinn, and Georgia for lunch at Bella Fresca. It was a nice time.

Our friend, Ryan, who lives in Oregon sent us a picture today from our wedding in Hawaii. It was a nice surprise. I love seeing these pictures because I lost the memory card with all of our Hawaii pictures on it. It makes me sick to even think about it and it has been 3 years since I lost it.


The dentist called and worked me in today! It was perfect because I didn't really want to have to do appointments all week on my break. I went to the grocery store and made a cake. We had a few folks over for dinner tonight. I have to say...it was one of the best meals we have cooked in a long time. Neil can grill a steak like no other. They always come out perfect!

The Raines family, Cox, and Matthew came over for dinner. We had a nice time with friends. Oh and Matthew even brought flowers for me! I love having fresh flowers in the house so they were perfect. We missed Casey and Mason!

Here are sweet Drew and Bennett. They had the best time playing. I'm glad to see that Bennett took my decorative Easter towels down to play with. At least he shared one with Drew.

I was holding Drew and Bennett walked over because he wanted me to hold him. That was the first time he was ever jealous that I was holding another baby. It was sweet. I had to pick him up, too.

Here is the meal. It didn't really turn out in the picture. Neil grilled the steak and we had a crab meat bearnaise on top. Leslie told me about Kendal's mashed potatoes. They were so easy...add a tub of garlic and herb Alouete cheese to the potatoes and mix. Yum-o!

3 comments:

  1. You were such a beautiful bride, Lindsey! I still love that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Bennett has gotten so big! Time is flying.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...