Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday

We had such a family-filled Palm Sunday. First, I want to start off by saying how much we love our Sunday School class. We have really gotten involved and have become close to our class. It is coming up on 1 year that we have had this class and Ginny even said we should have a birthday party to celebrate it! Anyway, our teacher is awesome and taught a great lesson about the Passover and God's perfect timing. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us on Easter this Sunday.

We went to the traditional service today because Clara Yates was being baptized. She looked so precious and innocent in her little gown and bonnet. Congrats on your baptism, Clara!

Richard and Janine came over for the baptism. They were so excited to see their boy.

These boys love each other so much!

Here is Bennett waving the palms.

Here he is waving a palm and a cross and I think he is looking up to heaven.

After we went church we headed to Carolyn and Chad's for pizza and cake. Here is Bennett, Emily, and little Isabella.

The cake.

We came home and relaxed for a little bit. I wrote my weeks lesson plans and Bennett napped. Neil had to pack for his first business trip with Twin Cities. We were excited that he was going to the Chesapeake headquarters in Oklahoma City. I think it sounded like a neat place.
After Neil left for his 1 day trip, I made dinner for the girls. Rebecca, Carli, and Amy were all here. I got to use my cute new Summer stuff that Janine gave me for Christmas. I was so glad that Rebecca was here to keep us safe while Neil was out of town. We love you SIL!



3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about our SS class. We feel so blessed to be apart of it. I love Neil's first trip picture, although Matthew is sitting here and saw it and laughed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture with Bennett waving a palm and a cross. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you and Casey! We love our Sunday School class and feel so blessed to have made such great friends there. Can't believe it's already been a year there! Glad ya'll had a good rest of your Sunday. Love the pics from the Easter Egg hunt. I thought Mason may have been a little young and we were busy spring cleaning so we missed it, but can't wait for it next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...