Monday, March 1, 2010

Canton

I had the privilege of going to Canton, Texas with Leslie and Erinn on Saturday. We left bright and early at 6 am for the Canton 1st Monday Trade Days! Neil got to stay with Bennett all day! Mom took him to a birthday party, too. I know he was in good hands. I just feel so guilty sometimes for doing things without him.

Anyway, here we are at 6 am! Trey (Erinn's husband) was up and took our picture.

We walked around Canton all day long. Erinn and Leslie are really good at the whole "trash to treasure" thing. I wish I had that knack. They bought all kinds of cool stuff! Leslie got a table and 6 chairs for only $75! Erinn bought shutters and shelves. I bought a jalapeno stuffer for Neil and a planter. We all bought fake grass for our Easter decorations. It was a really fun day!

Here is the car. All of that stuff on the ground outside of the car needed to go in the car. We came home with a totally stuffed car that had to be packed and re-packed. It was hilarious!

Here we are after our trip. It was a long day. I would definitely go back, though. It was pretty clean and the people were nice. Notice the stuff strapped to the top of the car! I was so excited to see my boys, too!

4 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to go there but also need someone with a better "eye" to go with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am jealous! i have been dying to go to canton! for some reason i've never been. i keep saying i need to hold off until i get a house, b/c i don't need anything right now! looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun! Great deal Sister Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at Canton Saturday too...on my way to Dallas to market....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...