Friday, December 5, 2014

Henry's North Pole Breakfast

Henry's teacher makes everything so special.  She does the cutest art projects and themed parties.  She had a north pole breakfast for them after they had their hanging of the green program.  I love that I got to attend.  She made all kinds of fun treats...snowman string cheese (Henry's favorite snack ever), snowman donuts, muffins, crock-pot hot chocolate, and a few other things.  Such a fun morning with my favorite 3 year old.




Donut lover.

It amazes me that when Mrs. Rose says "throw away your food and get a book on the rug"...the kids do it! I need some lessons.

Henry and me

Henry's class


Cute little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...