Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

After we played with our Santa stuff, we all got dressed and waited for the Lewises to arrive for presents and lunch.  So much fun!!

I guess Henry was tired.
We opened stockings first and guess who was Santa's favorite???  ME!  I got a $5 in the middle of my $2's!  Yesssssssssssssssssssss!


Granddad and Henry

A family photo...oh, 3 year olds...you just never know when he will want a picture.


Uncle Frank, Gammy, and Baby Girl

We were so glad Daniel came to enjoy Christmas with us.



Lewis family photo minus sleeping Sarah Kathryn

My SIL and my brother

Brother/Sister

Bennett had all the guys outside playing with his new football...this is absolute favorite thing right now.  He likes taking a football with him everywhere he goes.



Calendar 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...